Sunday, 1 April 2012

So I Have News

Yeah... This was posted on April Fools guys... 

Hi everyone...

My time away from the internet has been enlightening, to say the least. I've had a lot of time to sleep, and to think. I've come to the decision that writing is no longer something I wish to pursue and thus, I will not be continuing with The Chimaera Chronicles... I can't deal with mean reviewers anymore.

Next semester I will be going to university to study archaeology so I can be as badass as Lara Croft.

Thanks for your support...
Kate

4 comments:

  1. I'm guessing the post and the date( April 1) is just a coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep yep, huge coincidence. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking forward for the next book. You are a very talented writer. Don't let the mean reviewers discourage you. Hope you change your mind :C

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me for one second... one whole second! My heart dropped and I shouted "What, No!" And then it dawned on me, I feel like an eejit now lol

    Happy April Fools!

    Bilinda

    ReplyDelete