Tuesday, 28 February 2012

It's Finally Here!

*manic laughter* IT'S ALIVE! *manic laughter*

After all this time, I can't believe it's really here; today is the big day! As of now, The Sphinx Project is finally online!

For a limited time The Sphinx Project will be available at the discounted price of US$2.99 as a thank you to everyone who has supported me so far. The price does vary slightly depending on where you live because of international exchange and taxes In two weeks it'll be rising to its regular price of $3.99.

You can find The Sphinx Project at your local Amazon site [.com - .co.uk - .de - .fr - .es - .it] for .mobi files, or Smashwords for all other formats. I'm still waiting for it to filter through from Smashwords to Apple, Kobo, B&N etc, so if you'd prefer to buy from a certain store I'll let you know as soon as they're available. The paperback will also be available in a few weeks. At the moment it looks like I'm going to (hopefully) be able to keep it down around the ten dollar mark. In the next couple of days I'll release a copy of the paperback cover so you can see exactly what it'll look like.


So now what?


Me? We're not even halfway through the blog tour, so I'll be continuing with that, make sure you stay tuned for some pretty awesome posts and interviews. I'm also racing through the first draft of my next book in hopes of actually getting it to my lovely editor on time.

You? Well, if you need a suggestion for something to do perhaps you could read The Sphinx Project? If you enjoy it--or even if you don't--I would be incredibly grateful if you could write a short blurb or review and share it on either Goodreads or the site you bought your copy from. If you really enjoyed it, you could also vote for The Sphinx Project on this list of young adult self-published books, or this list of YA debut novels of 2012. As a self-published author. It's hard to gain recognition, and these lists are a great way to put The Sphinx Project in front of people who might not otherwise see it.

Thank you

Before I go and start spamming people on Twitter, I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who has been so supportive since the beginning. I can't tell you how much it means to me. You trusted and encouraged me even though I had nothing to show you, and I can't believe how amazing you've all been. So thank you so much!

Before you go...

I just wanted to mention that I'm not the only person with a new self-published title out, so happy release day to the lovely Carolyn Crane, whose novella Devil's Luck is also on sale today! If you love paranormal and urban fantasy stories check it out! Available from Smashwords and Kindle.


6 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats. Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of self publishing! Here's to many more titles *raises glass*

    Bilinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I was already there, now I've just made it official :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, and welcome to the gang!

    ReplyDelete