Friday, 11 November 2011

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall

Hello everyone!

I just thought I'd pop in and say hello. I'm in the middle of NaNoWriMo so I'm racing towards the 50,000 word goal. I'll probably be a little distant this month, while editing The Sphinx Project, but come December I'll be blogging a lot more frequently. Make sure to keep an eye out for some of the upcoming Girl Crush Mondays and Hump-day Heart-throbs.

In closing I'm going to leave you with a little movie trailer... I really can't explain how much I'm looking forward to this, nor can I explain why I'm so excited... What do you think?



2 comments:

  1. Ok, I hadn't seen that before I read this blog.

    Sooooo excited!

    I freaking love Chris Hemsworth. Mmmmm....

    Not a huge fan of Kristen Stewart though. I may be biased because I didn't like the Twilight books/movies, but she just seems a little inept to me, she doesn't seem to do much more than pout and sigh.

    Still though. Chris Hemsworth...ya can't go far wrong with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!

    I have to admit I'm neither here nor there on the topic of Kristen Stewart... She hasn't wowed me but at the same time I don't think she's awful... She's Bella through and through but I think she needs to find the perfect role to showcase what she can actually do...

    I'm quite looking forward to seeing Charlize Theron as the queen. As for Chris, NOM. That is all :)

    ReplyDelete