Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Star Wars Love

Over the last week I've started edits on The Sphinx Project (again). I'm loving it but I've been super busy. I didn't have the chance to write my Girl Crush Monday in time, so I'll be writing next week's tomorrow and scheduling it because I know after a weekend of work I won't have a chance closer to the time.

Anyway, this post is a short one combining two of my loves; Star Wars and Halloween.

Today I came across this picture:



Now usually when I see pets in costume the first thoughts to race through my head are a combination of *groannnnn*, "yeuch" and "you've gotta be kidding me," but for once they were completely absent. The first thing I thought when I saw this was: That is freaking awesome!

It's kind of appropriate that I'm posting about costumes, because it is now October after all and that means just one thing: Halloween. When I was a kid Halloween wasn't really something we celebrated; it's not a big thing in New Zealand, however I have always LOVED dressing up. Over the last couple of years I have dressed as a fairy, a vampire, a ninja and Lara Croft, but I don't know what to do next... I'm thinking some sort of mummy/zombie hybrid, or perhaps Medusa... What do you think? Have you got any suggestions?

Now I told you this was going to be a short blog, so I'm going to cut it off there... But check back soon for the one where I really start blabbering on, when I talk about cosplay.




No comments:

Post a Comment